Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Seeing Santa

Well our official mall trip to sit on Santa's lap has been a little difficult this year.  We were supposed to have a Santa visit with Amanda and her family but were not able to make it this year.  So I had put off a mall trip thinking that between seeing Santa there and off of the firetruck that would be enough.  But when we didn't get an official lap picture I knew we had to give the mall a try.  I headed to MacArthur 3 times and each time the lines were waaaaaaay toooooo long to stand in.  So on Monday, (Dec. 23rd) when we headed to MacArthur for our last try and the lines were still toooo long we gave another mall a try.  Aunt Loretta, Annaliese, and I headed to Military Circle Mall.  Now this is not a mall that I frequent often but: 1) I was running low on time 2) thought it was the best shot at getting a short line 3) close to home.  So, off we went to Military Circle and it ended up being great. 
Writing her letters to Santa, Mrs. Claus, and Tuck



Letter to Santa at Macy's




No comments:

Post a Comment