Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Christmas with my Godson

After seeing Santa on (the 23rd) we headed home to exchange gifts with Ian.  Annaliese had a very rough time and had to take a break in her room for talking unkindly and throwing a toy.  She was extremely upset because as I was opening my gift I let the kids help me.  There was a red and a green piece of tissue paper in the bag.  I asked Ian (since he gave me the gift) which color he wanted to pick and he said green.  Annaliese wanted green for her Daddy (his favorite color) and got upset just because she didn't get her way.  She picked up a toy, threw it across the room and then proceeded to yell and be unkind to Ian.  After that episode and some time in her room to calm down she returned and they enjoyed a nice coloring session together at the table.  Whew...glad that doesn't happen all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment