Friday, January 3, 2014

Our Piano Recital

On Sunday, Dec. 15th I had my Piano Recital.  I was so excited to have Annaliese be a part of the recital this year.  Mrs. Cook had asked me if I thought she would want to participate and of course I said yes.  Annaliese very quickly (a couple of days) learned her part of "Jingle Bells" and was able to play it with me for everyone.  She also sang "Away in a Manger" for everyone as I played.  She also took a turn playing "Jingle Bells" alone at the piano for everyone.  I was so proud of her.  Not only did she learn to play very quickly but was not at all hesitant to perform.  She catches on so quickly to everything and is easy to teach things to.  Daddy, Gammy, and Scrammy came to watch our performance!  Annaliese and I had fun painting our nails for the event as well.  I told her that we had to make sure our nails looked good on the piano for our recital.  So, I decided to branch out and let her have some green.  I am typically not a "branch out" person when it comes to nail colors but I'm trying to remember to keep it fun when Annaliese is involved.  Sallie helped us get just the right green and red for the recital! 

Annaliese and Mommy playing Jingle Bells

Mommy playing Jingle Bells as Andrew sang

Annaliese playing her part of Jingle Bells alone
Fun Festive Fingernails...had to look good for the recital
Not nervous at all about playing alone in front of the crowd
Her and Andrew are buddies
Annaliese and I with Mrs. Cook my piano teacher

Thank you Mrs. Cook for letting Annaliese be a part of this Piano Recital

Thanks for playing and singing with me Annaliese...Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment