Friday, December 27, 2013

More decorating

When I got home from the Drag Show we worked hard putting up the other tree and the outside decorations! We have a white light tree, a colored light tree, a smaller, Eagles/Redskins tree, and her tiny tree.  I definitely have mixed feelings about putting decorations up before Thanksgiving...I definitely don't want to discredit the importance of Thanksgiving but I just LOVE Christmas time and enjoy have the decorations up as long as possible.  My mother simply loved Christmas and so when I decorate and see the decorations I am reminded of just how much she loved this time of year!
Her and Daddy working hard on the next tree
She made decorating so fun this year

Putting the star on top

Loved putting the star on

Granddaddy and Daddy doing the outside decorations


No comments:

Post a Comment