Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Trial Class

On Monday Annaliese went to a Trial Class at a new gym...Excalibur Gymnastics!  She was very excited to be going to a new gym and did great.  I have been thinking of transitioning her to a new gym for a little while and decided now would be a good time.  She loves and has always loved The Little Gym but I think we are ready for a change.  I had signed her up last season for this fall session at The Little Gym and so she came for September.  She seems to be in a class with many children that have just moved up and I want her to continue to progress.  I decided that we would finish out September and then think about a change starting in October.  Because her trial class seemed to go so great I think we will give this new gym a shot.  For the first 15 minutes she had one on one instruction with the coach as there were no other children there.  Then one other child showed up.  Annaliese kept up very well for her first time.  She was enjoying herself and left talking about it.  She liked Coach Mario and responded well to a male teacher.  They end each session in the treehouse which proved to be fun! 





No comments:

Post a Comment