Sunday, September 29, 2013

Let It Grow, Let It Grow, Let It Grow

Last Tuesday, I went to get my hair done at Sallie's after Annaliese's library classes.  She of course wanted to take her turn in the chair but as you can see from the title of this post she didn't get anything done.  We have not cut Annaliese's hair yet.  She has beautiful hair and I am just so afraid if I cut it that I will cut the curl out.  I want to preserve those curly locks as long as possible.  Now, I would cut it if I thought it needed it but Sallie keeps telling me that it looks good and there is no need to cut it.  So we will just let it grow some more!  In the tub when wet her hair is down to her bottom but you wouldn't be able to tell it when it is dry.  She also has those natural highlights going on!  I usually get stopped at least 2-3 times a week with someone telling me she has beautiful hair. We will see what she thinks of it when she gets older!

No comments:

Post a Comment