Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Happy 18th Birthday, Jordon!

Napping with Daddy
On Monday night the family went to Max & Erma's at Town Center to celebrate Jordon's birthday.  Before we went, after going to the Teddy Bear event Annaliese crawled up in bed and just went to sleep with Daddy.  This is very unusual for Annaliese because she never really just puts herself to sleep.  She told me in the car that she was sleepy but I never expected her to do this.

The topper is a picture of him and I on his 1st birthday! 
There's also a glimpse of my 1st car in the picture...a blue Nissan Sentra.
Annaliese enjoyed playing with another little boy that had come to the party.  I can't believe that our little "June Bug" is turning 18!  He has accomplished so much in 18 years!  I can't wait to see what is in store for him in adulthood!  It was also the first Monday Night Football game of the season, Redskins vs. Eagles.  But...I am not going to go into detail because the game was WEEEEAAAAK.

No comments:

Post a Comment