Thursday, November 7, 2013

Halloween Bash at the Library

On Wednesday, (the 30th) we headed to Little Creek Library for the second year to attend their Halloween Bash.  I decided that since Annaliese's vintage costume was so delicate she should only wear it for the important Halloween events so this morning she was a surgeon.  I stated before that she is all into this because of Daddy and recently Maison so we went into the dress up box and doctor kit and whipped up this cute surgeon costume. 
Halloween Bash 2013
For a throw together costume this morning it turned out pretty cute

My little surgeon





She was the only child that gravitated to the craft table
Into her crafts more and more
 
Since we were right around the corner we took a pit stop to Granddaddy Bobo and K.I.T.'s.
 
WOW..didn't realize how much she looks like her grandfather until this picture!

K.I.T. as taken by Annaliese

No comments:

Post a Comment